*To protect the privacy of a birthmom or birthdad, their names have been changed and are not their real names.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

He Must Be Crying

Today I found out that Rebecca went through with the abortion yesterday. I can't imagine what God must be feeling right now. My heart is so deeplly saddened and I know my emotions don't even compare to that of Christ's. Please continue to pray for Rebecca; for healing and forgiveness. Instances like these remind me of how great our God is. That we would do something that would make him so sad, but that his love for us NEVER changes. Lord, make us more like you...

As for our adoption, 100+ letters to friends and family went out Friday which included a Dear Birth Parent letter that will hopefully be posted by them somewhere that a potential birth mom might see it. If you didn't get one, and would like one, just let me know and I will email you one. i didn't have everyone's address.

No comments:

Post a Comment