"I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him." 1 Samuel 1:27
*To protect the privacy of a birthmom or birthdad, their names have been changed and are not their real names.
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Psalm 116:7
While doing a morning devotional this morning I was encouraged by Psalm 116:7 which reads, "Be at rest once more, O my soul, for the LORD has been good to you." I was reminded that even in moments of sadness or anxiousness, I can be still for a moment and remember that the Lord is good to me. Why is it so easy to forget that? When I do actually stop for a moment and reflect, I am overwhelmed by what the Lord has done for me and how good he is. He is an amazing God who loves me more than I can fathom and has wonderful plans for me! Praise God!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment