It feels like this season is never going to end. I'm doing well, but the wait does make you wonder if it will ever get over with. Lots of changes and unknowns are in our midst at this time and it simply makes you go, "Hmmm". We are pushing on in faith though, with our heads held high. We have our days, but God is so gracious and faithful to always get us back on our feet again so we can continue to pursue him. We haven't heard much from Claire and the baby, but have peace (right now :) ) that God has a plan. We both felt we should move forward materially as if we are getting him, but are standing back emotionally, for obvious reason. Therefore as Josh is in Dallas this weekend, I am using the time to paint the nursery. :) It looks so cute! I will post pictures when it's all done. We ordered the crib on Thursday and should get it sometime next week, so be on the lookout for pics soon!
Please continue to keep us in your prayers. As I said earlier, we have a lot going on right now and need direction in many areas. Thankfully we have both stayed healthy (knock on wood!) throughout this crazy flu season though and hope that continues. Also, remember Claire, Tyler, and the baby... Any prayers are so greatly appreciated! We love you!
Hmmmmmm waiting is something that is very hard to do. Glad you are doing some fun things for your baby. God will bring your gift and for some reason I think its kind of like birth. You never know when it really is going to happen. Labor and birth something to endure. Then rejoice!
ReplyDeleteWhen the fruit is ripe it will fall. Hang in there kids. Love and prayers Mom and Dennis