Today we put an ad in 2 papers. Maybe something will come of it...you never know, right? Last night I had a bit of a low moment, feeling frustrated and angry that we aren't getting pregnant and hearing about the good news of others pregnancies. It's hard not to be jealous, although nothing in me wants to be! I want to genuinely, completely be happy and excited for my friends and those who are blessed to have children. It's just so easy to fall into the feel sorry for us moment and as you know, once a thought heads one way there is no stopping it sometimes. Thankfully Josh was so loving and supportive and I was able to rebound back to being excited for where we are headed. I was also comforted by the childhood song I used to sing:
"I will cast all my cares upon You,
I'll lay all of my burdens down at your feet.
And anytime I don't know what to do
I will cast all my cares upon You."
God is so good at comforting us, if we just give him the chance to do so...
Amen. I find listening to Spirit 105.3 always makes me feel better during times of need or struggle. Hang in there, it's gonna be worth the wait. ;)
ReplyDelete