*To protect the privacy of a birthmom or birthdad, their names have been changed and are not their real names.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Please continue your prayers for Kiley as she is very frustrated and feels like she's doing something wrong. The problem is that when we went to her appt on Monday, after the midwife checked her and was surprised by her progress, she said, "Well, go walking for a bit and we'll probably see you back tonight." So in all of our minds really, the mindset of the baby coming in a couple hours to a day or two and turning into 5 now has been hard, mainly on Kiley. Her coach/friend, Josh and I are doing fine, but just feel bad for her. Josh and I are going to go to see her tonight and do whatever she feels up to doing.

This little one has to come at some point, and we definitely want her to come when she's ready! :)

Thank you for everything!!

~J&M

2 comments:

  1. We will be praying for all of you involved. I know how frustrating that can be. Having contractions and no baby. We will be lifting her up in prayers that she can relax until that little girl is ready to make her appearance. I know easier said then done. I can't wait to see this precious baby girl though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that can be so frustrating! But I promise, she won't be pregnant forever! I think it's awesome you guys are there for her like this. I also think it's awesome that she's not rushing things by getting induced, etc. She's really to be commended for that!! Hang in there, I'm so excited for you!! :-)

    ReplyDelete