"I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him." 1 Samuel 1:27
*To protect the privacy of a birthmom or birthdad, their names have been changed and are not their real names.
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Nursery Pic!
The nursery is "done"! The walls are painted and we have the furniture and bedding... We'd like to believe in the "If you build it, they will come" mentality. :) I did mention that to God on Monday night, and said he could do with that thought what he wanted...the next morning was when we heard that Tyler wanted to meet with us... You never know! (We haven't heard anything yet, so no updates. Keep praying!)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
so CUTE... can't wait to see the little guy in there! Positive thinking!!!
ReplyDeleteHow fun it is to see the nursury kids. Very
ReplyDeletecute! I can not wait to see it with my grandbaby in it! You guys are precious. Love mom and Dennis
love it! it turned out great!
ReplyDeleteAdorable - your baby's gonna love it!
ReplyDelete