I'm sorry that I haven't updated you in a while, but to be honest we hadn't heard anything, so there really wasn't anything to say, but keep praying...
However, we found out that Claire started to go into labor again last week and had to have a shot to stop it again. They think she will have the baby within the next 2 weeks. Being at 35 weeks this week, they really want her to get to 36, so I'd think the next time her body wants to move forward, they will let her...but I'm just guessing. So...that was a shocker. She hasn't heard from Tyler yet, so we are banking on the fact that we won't know a decision until after the baby is born. There was a slight curve ball that was thrown that may be in our favor, but it is all up in the air still.
Please continue to pray for all parties involved and that the birthdad would be able to come to a decision and have peace with it by the time the baby is born. Also, Claire mentioned that she was starting to get quite nervous for the labor and delivery, so pray for peace in that area as well, and that it is a quick and easy delivery. I've prayed it before for a friend and he was gracious to answer it the next day! :) Also, pray for our hearts. We have obviously invested a lot of prayer and heart into it, and trust that God's will will be done. We can have great positive attitudes right now and think that all will be well if we don't end up getting him, but the reality is, it will be hard, one way or another! We are either not getting him or our life is changing dramatically if we do get him! Like I said before...the good news is this particular journey will come to end (in a sense) and we will be able to move on from this waiting period within the next month.
Thank you all again for your prayers. We can't tell you enough what your love and support means to us. We are so blessed!
~J & M
No comments:
Post a Comment