I can't believe March is half over! Life is passing by SO fast right now and I know it will only go faster when kids come! YIKES! We are trying to savor every moment, but it's so hard with having so much going on right now. It's all good stuff, but it's still stuff! ☺
With all that being said, we're doing good. We had a fun time with the little guy this last weekend. We had him Friday-Sunday. Our biggest outing was to Green Lake on Saturday. I don't know how much he has been outdoors because he was a little unsure of the whole thing at first. It was pretty funny actually. He had such a serious look on his face...which quickly turned to smiles and giggles when I started quacking at him. :) He loves duck and lion sounds...so cute!
Monday night I went to Kiley's dr appt (all is well), then we all met up with Josh for dinner and went to Woody's for ice cream in Mukilteo trying to kill some time before birthing classes. That was good, besides the fact we were all so tired! She's doing good though and it was nice to hang out and see her. That little girl is growing! Poor Kiley!
Josh and I are trying to decide on a name too. The reality of it all hasn't quite sunk in, besides the fact that we know the due date is coming quickly, so we are trying to prepare as best we can...but it's still so unreal. Exciting, but unreal. How can you possibly prepare yourself for something so amazing and miraculous, yet not confirmed?!
Well it's off to bed to get some much needed sleep...we are taking advantage of sleep while we can... :)
Have a good night!
~J&M
Hi Michelle and Josh, We are looking forward to another update. How are the classes going and have you picked a name? How are Kiley and baby doing? We are very excited for you kids. We will see you this weekend Hugs mom and Dennis
ReplyDelete