*To protect the privacy of a birthmom or birthdad, their names have been changed and are not their real names.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Thank you all for your prayers. Kiley was discharged last night. Her ultrasound yesterday showed more fluid so that was good. Now we just pray that little missy stays put for another couple weeks at least! :) We want to meet her, but not too soon! I have to say that it was really neat to be with Kiley the whole day on Friday though. I walked away with more of a care and compassion for her, than my concern for our potential daughter...hopefully you understand what I'm meaning... It wasn't all about being there for our daughter, but yet, we have grown to love and care about Kiley as if she was one of our youth kids... It was pretty neat. We enjoyed the time spent together and definitely connected more. I'm looking forward to seeing her tomorrow night for birthing class #2!

Also, TOMORROW is the hearing for the little guys mom...PLEASE be praying at 9AM! I'll try to post an update as soon as I hear something. We have no incling as to what way it may go, so be praying for all involved. I did get to see him for a couple hours today while me and his foster mom went shopping for some clothes for him and his sister. It was so good to see his sweet face. :)

Well, off to bed...we are cherishing our last couple weeks of sleeping through the night! This is so wierd...

No comments:

Post a Comment