It's been pretty busy around the Vick house lately, and then I got the flu! Ugh... I think I'm on the mend now, but it came on quick and dropped me flat on my back for the last day and a half...now we're just praying Josh doesn't get it! That would not be good as he's got so much going on with the new company. Things are going really well, but its definitely busy!
We finished birthing classes on Monday and are starting to get things ready...packing the hospital bag, getting her room ready, etc. It's such a strange feeling. She's getting so big too! Kiley's tummy gets so much bigger every week I see her. She is 34 weeks now and last week measured 1 week ahead of schedule, so we'll see how long the little miss stays put! We have decided on a name, although it is yet to be disclosed. :) In due time though! Kiley liked it so we think it's a go.

As for the little man, we got to spend some time with him over the weekend. Not sure if it was our last time with him or not, as mom's next hearing is April 5 and our next 2 weekends are super busy and couldn't take him. :( This hearing though, the judge may decide that he can go back to mom if he feels things are

good enough...let's just pray God's will is done! We don't know what that is and definitely want that over our own selfish desires. We'd take him in a heartbeat if the option was presented to us (and I've let God know that on more than one occasion ☺), but we'll just have to let time take it's course and see what happens.

Thank you all for your continued support and prayers! As time ticks by and the due date quickly approaches, the anxieties of possibly having a baby soon start to arise! We're excited and ready though...
~J&M
Hi kids, I was just looking at when I found the first email about your blog. It was May 2009. God is so good. It is now pushing close to May 2010. A year of ups and downs and incredible journeys with wonderful mommy's. Now it looks like your turn to be mommy and daddy may be here. We are so excited about the possiblity of this baby being your gift from the Lord. You are all in our prayers. I check the blog frequently for new postings so hurry and update us :-) Hugs mom and Dennis
ReplyDelete