Wow. So many emotions are going through my head right now. As I fed Julia her bottle and put her down I was overwhelmed at the thought of not seeing her for several days, if not a week. It definitely made me cry at the thought of it. I will miss her and Josh so much... :( Thankfully my destination brings me to a place where I can share my love with our new little girl. We are so excited, yet anxious to just get her home with no hiccups along the paper trail. Lana signed papers today...now we just need to get birthdad his papers to sign. Please pray for cooperation and wisdom!
Thank you all for your prayers through this journey...I know it'd be a lot different without them! Anytime I get anxious or nervous, i am reminded of how far and how quickly God has brought us. He is so good, and will carry out his will. I am definitely walking in faith, and not sight right now! :)
I'm off to gather the last things to pack and then get to bed...if I can sleep! I leave at 6am to catch an 8:30am flight...
Oh! One more thing...God is even working in the little areas too! We were hoping to do donated breastmilk with number 2 as well, so I posted an ad on Maui Craigslist and got a call this evening from a lady who is going to donate! The coolest part is that she is in the same area as I will be staying! So amazing!! I tell ya...we serve an Amazing God!
Love you all...see you when WE get back!
Stay tuned for more updates as I get there...
Wow! We do serve an amazing God for sure!!!Praying for it to go smoothly!!
ReplyDelete