*To protect the privacy of a birthmom or birthdad, their names have been changed and are not their real names.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Still waiting...

This is so frustrating! I still haven't heard nor has our attorney. I JUST WANT TO COME HOME! It's so hard to be patient when all I am waiting on is a phone call of approval! I already bumped my flight to one leaving later tonight, and hope I can catch it. Hawaii time is SO frustrating sometimes. Don't they realize I want to come home and have been here for OVER a week?? :) I'm trying to have a good attitude, but as time ticks by the thought of having to stay another night away from home makes me so sad. PLEASE pray that SOMEHOW God will get these Hawaiians in gear and have them call TODAY for goodness sake! I feel like I am never going to be able to come home... Ugh...waiting isn't fun. Sorry for the downer post... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment