As the time draws nearer for this precious baby boy to be born, my fear rises a bit at the thought of "what if we don't get him?". My biggest prayer request right now is that God would protect our hearts. I am nervous that if we don't get this little boy that we are going to be devasted. I know "God has a plan", but it's times like these that faith seems harder... We've been so strong and I know it has only been because of Him. I know in our own strength if we didn't get this baby it would be hard to move on, but I know in God, we'll come out stronger on the other side...but it's just getting there. Hopefully we do get him, but if not we'll have to trust that he wasn't meant to be our son and know that there is another child out there for us.
Thank you for your continued prayer and support....we have felt it!
~J & M
Dearest Michelle and Joshua "Utmost for His Highest," God has a plan for you kids. You are faithful servants. Keep looking up..not inward or outward just upward. You have much faith, be strong. Try to remember or journal every talk you have had with the Lord on this journey. It will bring you strength. He will never leave you nor forsake you He has carved you in the palm of His hand.
ReplyDeleteAnd in His Hand is this little bitty baby.
Rest in the Lord and remeber his word to you. Be still and Know that I am God.
Love mom and Dennis