Last night we got to babysit the little guy, his half sister, their half sister and her adopted brother. We had a lot of fun. The kids were great, and it was wonderful to see him again! Please continue to pray for their safety, and for their hearts...they are definitely in a whirlwind right now and need peace, even at such a young age. Here's a little video I made (I'm still a beginner)...
As for the PRIDE training, we didn't get into this weekend's classes, but we did get into next week's! We're trying to get the paperwork done this weekend so we can get it in soon...
And as for the biggest news of all...THE ADOPTION PAPERS ARE SIGNED!!! Kiley received the papers this morning in the mail, text Zach to let him know she got them, and he was over to sign before she knew it. We just have to keep our fingers crossed that he won't change his mind...which it doesn't appear he will in talking with Kiley about it, but only God knows. Very exciting day for us! We're going to dinner to celebrate!
Happy Valentine's Day!
~J&M
he is beautiful! SO precious!
ReplyDeleteThis is an amazing story unfolding... can't wait to hear what comes next!!!!
becky
I had my church pray for you two and the precious little ones that you are hoping to adopt. I am VERY happy that you have allowed all of us to be a part of your story, too.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Heather.
That little guy is a doll! I know some parents would be offended hearing their son called a doll but he is! SO Adorable! I've been following your blog and am so excited for what's in store for the two of you! Corrie
ReplyDelete