*To protect the privacy of a birthmom or birthdad, their names have been changed and are not their real names.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Safe for a month

The little guy and his half sister will be staying with a foster family who adopted their older half sister until March 8, when there will be another hearing. We get to babysit them Friday night though, along with their older sister and her brother. :)

Also, Kiley failed the gestational diabetes test which means she has it. She is going in tomorrow for a 10 hour appointment to monitor and test things. I am picking her up from the appointment though, so i get to see her. Please continue to pray for strength...I can't imagine what she must be feeling right now!

Thank you for all your prayers today, as well! I thank God those little ones are safe for at least a month!

~J&M

No comments:

Post a Comment