*To protect the privacy of a birthmom or birthdad, their names have been changed and are not their real names.

Friday, February 19, 2010

So far, so good...

Well, we've completed 2 out of 4 of the required foster classes! The first one was not so exciting, but yesterday's was much more enjoyable. Lots of great information! Our paperwork should be mailed out by the end of the day today, so we're on our way!

Also, Kiley just registered for birthing classes beginning in March, and I get to attend them with her. I'm looking forward to spending some more time with her. This Saturday we are going to a cafe to spend some time together as well...should be good! She's started having mild contractions though and is starting to get a little nervous about everything labor and delivery-wise. Please pray that her fears are calmed and that she has peace. Also pray for the little one that she stays put until she's ready to come out! :) Also, our attorney received Zach's papers and he said everything looks good. We're just waiting on a couple things from Kiley, but things are definitely rolling along. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. I think it's really great and special that you get to be so involved in the process with Kiley! That's totally different then just showing up at the hospital one day picking up a baby. You get to go through a lot of the stuff that you would if you were delivering this baby yourself. Minus the pain! I'm very excited!

    ReplyDelete