Today we finally sold Josh's truck to help our finances get in a little better shape for when the baby arrives. It was a complete blessing as we had it on the market for like 3 months! (It did sell like I said it would when I told Josh if he'd just take off the vinyl logo for his company, it'd sell like that. We took it off this weekend, reposted pics and it sold today, Wednesday. :) Not to butter my own bread, but sometimes a woman knows best!
As for any kind of update, there really isn't anything to update. We haven't heard a word from anyone. We're fine with it though, knowing there is a baby out there somewhere for us. (Obviously we're having an up day. :) I'm getting sick however, right before school starts on Monday! As if I don't have enough to do, doing while not feeling well really bites! Hopefully it'll subside by tomorrow (yeah, right).
It was encouraging to hear some fun positive adoption stories from one of the school families today though. And Josh was telling me that he has been getting encouraged almost daily from people on his end at work with clients, or friends, or whomever...very cool. It is so amazing to have such a powerful support system around us, holding up our arms when we've grown weary and cheering us on when we're running...truly amazing.
Now we're off to bed to try and kick this sickness in the tooshie!
God bless you all...
No comments:
Post a Comment