No news today regarding Alaska (#1).
Senior (#2) should be getting the portfolio today so we'll see what comes of that. We also found out that both she and her sister were adopted which is kind of neat.
And #3?? Yes...I think... We received an email today from a lady who is looking for a family for her 9 month old son as she is unable to care for him any longer. We don't know if it is a hoax or not, but for the sake of this little boy, we can't assume the worst in someone. If it is true, the least we can do is look into it and see if this is something we are supposed to pursue. If not, at least we'll know we didn't turn a blind eye to what could have been someone in need. I replied and asked her to call us as a "let's see if this is for real or not" step. I have a feeling we'll know what's going on soon.
Until then, stay tuned...
:-) God is so good, He is keeping you busy for sure 3 babies hmmmmmmm I am going to keep praying for Alaska baby boy to be healed and God's will for him. Can't help but pray a little of my will too :-). Praying for baby number two and God's will. Then for number three hoping if this mom is really feeling this way that God will lead you in the right direction for her and her baby. Love you kids so much! Mom and Dennis
ReplyDelete