Well, we never heard from anyone again today so we are assuming they either decided to parent or found another family. Kind of weird they never called us to let us know that but oh well. Closure would have been nice, but I guess it's time to move on. There is still a chance as he isn't expected to be discharged until Monday and we bumped our flight to then just in case. If we don't hear anything by tomorrow night we'll just cancel it and continue our search.
It has been a journey to say the least. More like a roller coaster ride! Hopefully we're stronger for it... :)
Thanks again for everyone's prayers...now I guess it is back to praying that we find a baby.
im sorry to hear the news but just remember that no matter what God and your family are close by and holding on to you both....tightly. we love you and know that though this is hard the outcome will be good now or later done the road. hang on only God knows whats best. Love you both.sonia and matt
ReplyDeleteGod is seldom early and never late. We are sure his time will be perfect. We are going to continue to lift up you kids and the precious little baby in Alaska. Our hope is for your hearts desire to be filled. Our utmost desire is for God to answer your prayers. We love you and it is so hard to "Be still and know that I am God." Love mom and Dennis
ReplyDelete