*To protect the privacy of a birthmom or birthdad, their names have been changed and are not their real names.

Friday, August 14, 2009

No Word

We haven't heard anything today. I think we've both come down from the emotional high and are now just exhausted and hoping for just a solid yes or no so we can move on one way or another. We had a flight booked for this evening and we have moved it to tomorrow afternoon and will continue to move it I guess until we have heard an official no.

Thank you so much for everyone's prayers thus far. They have been much appreciated...

3 comments:

  1. Praying for you both and this baby, Michelle and Josh!
    Dori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan and I just prayed for the decision to come quickly and to be 100% Gods will. Our prayers are with you! -Lisa Cline

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are praying for you and the baby and God's perfect will. " Be still and know that I am God" Boy is this a hard time to be still. Love Mom and Dennis XXX0000

    ReplyDelete