*To protect the privacy of a birthmom or birthdad, their names have been changed and are not their real names.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Feeling Hopeful

I've been sick the last couple days, following on the heels of Josh being sick...no fun! However, in my down time I have watched a few saved episodes of "Adoption Stories" and "Adoption Diaries". I know it's going to be a long journey no matter which birth family chooses us and after watching the shows, I am defnitely not looking forward to the 48 hours after the baby is born when they still have time to change their minds! :) Even the ones whose minds were set they were going through with the adoption could have changed their minds after seeing their sweet baby. It's just a time to hold your breath and pray for God's will I suppose. It will be interesting to say the least.

We did receive an email from Kiley that thanked us for meeting with her and making her feel more comfortable. She said she was doing a lot of thinking last night, even though she thinks she has her mind made up. She said she'd get back to us for sure... Here's hoping!

Have a nice Thursday!
~J&M

No comments:

Post a Comment