As Josh and I continue our adoption journey, we have been trying to think of creative ways to fund it. One of my friends was just part of a "Holiday Marketplace" that sounded pretty neat and I thought I would put some feelers out there and see if it might work for us. They had a Holiday Marketplace where a bunch of vendors (anything from people with homemade goods to consultants from Mary Kay, Pampered Chef, Tupperware, Cookie Lee Jewelry, etc) came and then those individuals had their items for sale and a portion of their proceeds went towards the family's adoption fund.
Here's my feeler...would any of you be interested in being a part of something like that? This is obviously beginning stages of it and it probably wouldn't happen until the spring or so, but will you let me know if you are interested in joining us if we were to do it? I know my mother-in-law is always looking for place to sell her Cookie Lee stuff and I thought it would not only bless us, but it would give an opportunity for people like her to be able to sell some of their inventory and make some money.
If you have any thoughts and/or other ideas, or are interested in being a part of the bazaar, please let us know. :)
We hope all is well with you and your families!
~J & M
we'd come and try to find people to support you who have goods to sell =)
ReplyDelete- becky, adam, and amya
This sounds great Would you hold it at a church or somewhere for public to come. Medical Insurance does not cover the cost of adopting a baby. I would love to sell some of my Cookie Lee and meet new people and see old friends and families. Maybe we could even do it over here with people I know this would be a great business oppurtunity for me and at the same time bless the adoption baby fund. What a great idea! I hope everyone interested prays about it and also has input for more ways for your baby fund to grow. Love you kids Dennis and mom
ReplyDeleteoops I still want to be a part of bazar in Seattle area. But we could do one here in Spokane too. When Josh was ain highschool our family had a car wash to help earn money for his golf
ReplyDeletetrip to Junior Olympics. We raised $400.00. Dennis thinks this would be a good idea for spring. He also thinks a garage sale would be great. Then he can clean his garage out of my stuff. LOL Love Dennis and mom